Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love Is A Verb


Here's a great short story from a fellow blogger that she sent me this morning. It comes from Danae at Love Is A Verb and I hope you enjoy it. If you have a story, please send it to me and I'd be more than happy to post it here. Life is about sharing and this is the perfect way to share love with people. Enjoy ~ Kat

I wanted to tell you about this story. It's a short one!

My husband and I were on the subway on our way home. I was reading and all of a sudden, I saw my husband get up out of the corner of my eye. When I looked up, there was a VERY pregnant woman being helped onto the train by her husband. The thing that got me was the look of surprise on their faces that my husband had given her his seat. There were two police officers standing in the car and they were saying things like, 'Nice to see that there are still good men in the world.' We were a little shocked ourselves - we hadn't expected that sort of reaction.

I hope you've enjoyed your weekend!

With Love,
Danae

1 comment:

Looking forward to seeing how you made a difference today!