Thursday, August 5, 2010

Course In Miracles


You can move through life seeing nothing as a miracle, or seeing everything as a miracle. -- Albert Einstein

~~~~
Inspiration of the Day:
Arriving in a new city, I broke my leg shortly after starting graduate school. Feeling lonely and homesick, so many blessings I never expected came my way. Many small acts of kindness stayed with me. There were the bus shuttle drivers who gave me the luxury of being picked up from any place and made sure I got connections to wherever I was going. And the many people who held doors for me - small things that were incredibly hard with crutches. I tried to repay the universe for its blessings however I could. Sometimes the worst situations are also blessings: chances to witness great kindness from the universe. My first week of grad school, I was made to attend a class that I never signed up for: A Course in Miracles.
http://www.dailygood.org/more.php?n=4202

Today's Tip: Buy a rubber duck for someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to seeing how you made a difference today!