Friday, August 20, 2010

A Guest Blogger Contributes Her A.R.K.


I wanted to pass along a great email I received this morning from Joan at God's Little People. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did receiving it.

Hi Kat, so good to catch up with all the brilliant stories you've posted. There's always stuff to inspire - love it.

I recently had to use a tumbledryer in a laundromat, where the dryer had stopped but was still full of laundry and no person in sight. So I picked up the baton from one of your recent stories (about a person finding their laundry nicely folded together), emptied the dryer and folded the laundry nicely in a pile for the owner to collect. I quietly smiled at the thought that the owner might get caught by the "kindness bug" :-))

1 comment:

  1. What a nice gesture this lady did. I am sure the owner felt someone had really had lost it. Not many would do that anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to seeing how you made a difference today!