Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kindness at Work

"Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully." -- Phillips Brooks

Idea of the Week

"Wednesday was my day of scheduled kindness this week and I decided to do something at my work. We are going through a lot of change in the office and many people are nervous and anxious about all of the changes. I thought this would be a great opportunity to bring a little kindness where it could spread some smiles to people who needed that. I decided to bring in a bunch of heart shaped cookies that I had seen in the shop and I made a little card that said: "Help yourself and don't forget to smile!" I put the sign next to the goodies, along with a stack of Smile Cards. I had to sneak them in, so as to not be seen, as it's more fun if they have to try to figure out where they came from!" --

Today's Tip: How about making this idea a reality and bake some homemade goodies for the people at work to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I have not been around much lately. Thank you for your continued prayers, encouragement, and sweet comments on my blogs.

    I have an update on Amden on arise 2 write.

    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to seeing how you made a difference today!