Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mysterious Gift Giver


The manner of giving is worth more than the gift. -- Pierre Corneille

~~~~
Inspiration of the Day:
What would it be this morning- a warm Blueberry Lemon? Banana Nut? Cranberry Orange? Oatmeal Raisin? There is always a warm muffin or two tucked into a white napkin and placed next to the morning newspaper, waiting for me once I open my front door. Who is the Mystery Muffin Giver? I try to wake up early to see if I can catch him or her in the act. So far, I've been unsuccessful. But no matter what, the muffin-giving has taken on a life of its own...
http://www.dailygood.org/more.php?n=4306

~~~~
Be The Change:
Leave an anonymous gift on a neighbor's doorstep.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kat....this story is so precious! Thank you for posting it!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm loving this post. Mystery gifts are beautiful. I vividly remember the first time I ever got one. I was so confused that anyone could be this loving toward a seeming stranger. It's quite overwhelming and spreads such goodness and want to give others the same experience.

    Thanks so much for your precious posts Kat!
    Hugs from the Greek islands,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to seeing how you made a difference today!