Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kindness at the Drive Thru

"Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever." -- Margaret Cho

Idea of the Week

"I had a wonderful surprise when I was at the drive-thru today. When I reached up to pay for my lunch, I found out that the person in front of me had already paid for it and left me a SMILE CARD! I made the decision to pass the Smile Card on to someone else and paid for the person behind me in the drive-thru. It turns out that she passed it on as well! That's the way it works - at least three people cheered up by the ripples from a single unexpected act of kindness!"

3 comments:

  1. Omg!
    I've had the same experience,

    minus the smile card.

    That's an extra sweet idea.

    When we are blessed it is so important to share

    that blessing with others.

    Whatta sweet post!!!

    I love the new Blog look!!!

    Have a Beautiful Sunday my Beautiful Friend,

    Niecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun to do that every now and then. Just ask the person who helps you at the window to say to the vehicle behind you to ARK for someone else and pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to seeing how you made a difference today!