Monday, December 20, 2010

Be Contagious ~ I Dare U!



I dare you to change people around you by being a better version of YOU!

Love really is what makes the world go round.

Throughout the bible we learn how important love is.

I Corinthians 13 says: “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

and Proverbs 10:12 says: Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Kelly Rowland sings this song with a joy that can’t be denied.

It is a positive reminder that happiness is born out of love.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! And those words from the Corinthians 13 are the very words I was given by the priest when I got confirmed some 30 years ago - eternally and universally true. I love those words.

    Such a great song too!!
    ‹3

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to seeing how you made a difference today!