Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stop, Look and Listen

I got this story in my email this morning and had to share it because I think it's relevant to our time and our generation. With everything going so quickly, I think we forget the most important things in our day, people! Let us learn from this lesson to Stop, Look and Listen every single day. It may be the most important thing we do all day. ~ Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Its never too late to be what you might have been. -- George Elliot

Idea of the Week

"I was just in town and standing in front of a store. A bearded man came by and politely asked another man who was passing by, "Excuse me, can you help me?" This other man, much more affluent by the look of his clothes, replied in a very rude and abrupt tone, "I dont have time for that right now!!" and kept walking. I suppose he thought the bearded man was going to ask him for money. But that wasn't the case. After he stomped off this man turned to me and asked the same question. It turned out all he wanted was for someone to unclip a watch that was clipped to the back of his pack so he could go in and buy a battery for it. Not a huge request. I was glad to be able to help after the first man had treated him so rudely. This experience reminded me how important it is to stop, look, and listen."

1 comment:

  1. We have been taught to have our guard up at all times so we have lost touch with something so simple as listening to the questions.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to seeing how you made a difference today!